Sunday, April 5, 2015

SCRAPBOOKING WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART SEASONAL EXPRESSIONS 2 NEW BLOSSOM PAPERS AND CRICUT ARTBOOKING CARTRIDGE - leadership

 HAPPY EASTER


Gotta love four day long weekends, this Easter weekend I have been catching up on my personal projects and I just had to share this one with you.  Last month I travelled down to Melbourne Australia for our Annual Leadership 2015 conference.  I just loved these photos so much
that i had to turn them into scrapbooking pages so that i had them for ever and a day to remind me of the memories from my trip.


All the wording was cut out of chip board using the Cricut Expressions v2 and Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridge - Artbooking.  Then i cut them out again with the gorgeous new Blossoms Paper Pack from the all brand NEW Seasonal Expressions 2, which is out now.  Just love it.
Now many of my friends will tell you that i am NOT a lover of Washi Tape, but i just have to tell you that i have fallen in love with our new Carnival Washi Tape and its just to die for.  I have almost finished the entire 3 rolls that it comes with and its only been available for the past 5 days.  How crazy is that ?
The colours i have used are from our exclusive Ink colour range and they are Glacier and Sorbet. Did you know that all of our papers, card stock and ink pads all match, so if you want your ink to match your cardstock, or your cardstock to match the colours in your papers,  Then CTMH  has got what you need.






No comments:

Post a Comment