Saturday, September 19, 2015

MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART TRACEY - CTMH - AUSSIE.INK RETREAT 2015


Last weekend we had the Close To My Heart Aussie.Ink Team Retreat, one of the structured
classes was this gorgeous canvass made from Close To My Heart Products.
We are so fortunate to be able to die cut so many different shapes and sizes of paper roses using our Cricut Machines and Our Exclusive Cricut Cartridges


We were fortunate enough to have made our own textured paste and stencils from The Artbooking cartridge.  Plus we made our own Spray Pens and colour spritzers using the Close To My Heart Spray Pens using our water based Ink Refills.
#ctmhtracey #ctmh #closetomyheart #mixedmedia #scrapNcard #cricut

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. How did you make the texture paste?

    ReplyDelete