Sunday, June 21, 2015

CLOSE TO MY HEART MY CRUSH SCRAPBOOKING BOOKS AND MIXED MEDIA WITH CTMH PRODUCTS AND MY CRICUT - FREE TEXTURED PASTE RECIPE

Ive been tinkering with mixed media of late and incorporating my Close To My Heart products.
This month I have an awesome special on during June 2015 for My Crush Books and assortments
or checkout all the promotion details - CLICK HERE


Stencils can be so expensive to buy, So why not make your own ?
Its so easy, I simply laminate a pouch through my laminating machine.  Using my Cricut Expressions Machine,  a new Cricut Mat and My Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, i cut out the chosen stencil i like from the Overlay section of the cartridge.


Cover your My Crush Book with mod podge (click here free mod podge recipe) and allow it to dry then place your stencil on top and cover with textured paste and either allow to dry or use your heat gun to dry it faster.

TEXTURED PASTE RECIPE:
1/4 Cup Boiling Water
2 Cups of Bi Carb Soda
2 Cups of White Acrylic Paint
1 Cup of Pva Glue
3 Cups of Corn Flour

Next step is to embellish your journal and cover in Gesso


Now lets colour it in, Close To My heart have spray pens
3 in a pack for only $5.50 and I mix mine with water and my Close To My Heart Reinkers a great range with over 40 colours to choose from.



Here is a HANDY TIP - Mix your ctmh reinker with our fabulous LIQUID GLASS and it will give you a wonderful coloured glossy finish on your projects, such as on the lettering of the finished journal.


I have an awesome range of BASE N BLING, charms, pendants and chains.  Why not incorporate them in your Mixed Media, dont just leave them as necklases and bangles, they make great scrapbooking embellishments.


1 comment: