Monday, June 15, 2015

CTMH HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS MY CRUSH SCRAPBOOKING FROM CLOSE TO MY HEART


CLOSE TO MY HEART MY CRUSH BOOKS ARE AN AWESOME WAY TO
SCRAPBOOKING.  Its fun to use up your photos and decorate the already


If you like the thought of scrapbooking and find large pages daunting, like I do, then Crush Scrapbooking could be for you.  Teenages just love crush scrapbooking.



Incorporating these awesome assortments helps to make your Holiday Happenings My Crush
just pop.  Checkout my photos below to see how I have decorated my crush holiday happenings.












 Christmas is the one holiday season that is most photographed resulting in many many photos.
What do you do with all the extra photos ?
Add Flip Flaps !!!!!!!!!!!!
So you can fit as many photos as humanly possible in your book.














No comments:

Post a Comment